Weight Widget

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Orange & Green Straws

Sorry I've been away so very long!

I've had my schlumpy days. Been sick with a crap flu for weeks, finally healing and back to work. I've been sticking to fluids this week. Starbucks & Jamba Juice mostly with the occaisional soup. It's working well so far though my lethargy has me at only 1lb less than I was weeks ago.

I'll be posting pictures of myself to track progress visually and give me more incentive to stick to it! Going as Bettie Page to a dead celeb Halloween party this weekend so maybe I'll post those pictures. :D

I have a confession and since no one who knows me in the real world reads this blog, here goes:

I have a crush on my professor. And not just a "omg he's hot" crush. I mean a damn I wish I was single, not living with my loving boyfriend and met him 2 years ago crush. The man is ideal and it's painful. Don't worry, I'm not jail baiting or anything. I'm 28, in fact I'll be 29 soon. Im only a year younger than him and it's just.. damn. I hate being my age and still in college. I have more in common with my proffessors than I do my classmates and it probably makes me act all sorts of weird.

On the plus side, I have extra drive to look my best and stop getting FAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment