Weight Widget

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm Alive and Feeling the GOOD Pain

Sorry I haven't updated more lately. It's been a busy week at work and school.. I like busy weeks. Keeps my mind and my hands distracted from other things.

I slipped a little getting fast food one day last week, I forgot which already. Had Wendy's asian nuggets things and a frosty chino. Didn't weigh myself that night. Watched X-Men Origins instead (omg the man-candy in that movie! <3)

Otherwise, I bought healthy/safe snacks for the small fridge by my desk to erase any and all 3pm slump cravings from the snack-machine.
- Bottled Water
- Special K Bars
- Wheat Thins
- Cheddar Slices

I also stocked our home fridge with Progresso and Lean Cuisine. If I must eat, I will not overeat. This much I can control.

Breakfast today was coffee and 1/2 a special K bar. Yes, half. I was honestly full after 45 calories and that made my day. Lunch was a walk, shopping at H&M (yay tights weather!) and a stop in Jamba for a small peach & banana smoothie. 290 calories. Dinner will be determined by how tired I am after class. Maybe I'll finish that breakfast bar.

Oh! I almost forgot, I'm aching all over. That good pain I was mentioning, is that muscle-tense, wearing heels hurts my calves kind of burn from a long workout session. Feeling thin is key to thinking thin. And that, lovely ladies, will make us thin.

No Pain. No Loss.

2 comments:

  1. you're doing awesome! keep it up! i absolutely adore those special k bars too! i've been satisfied by a half bar too...and you're right, it's the best feeling to know that you're getting results. feeling all fat and gross sometimes makes me care less about what i'm eating - well eff it then, i might as well binge because i'm disgusting anyways... versus not wanting to ruin feeling empty and thin and lovely.

    thanks for your post.
    laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm not used to fasting I kind of have to work up to it. Like maybe a day of just liquids, coffee, soup. I like to start my fast in the evening, then you sleep through most of it. Just think "the food will always be there" because it will always be there.

    stay strong!!! small sacrifice, bigger reward!

    ReplyDelete