Weight Widget

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

omfg.. must. not. eat.

I'm craving so bad, I've got to make a list.

WHY I AM FAT:
  1. I hate washing dishes, so I order food in to save myself the trouble.
  2. I quit smoking.
  3. I take every excuse not to walk to the gym. Rain, snow, illness...
  4. I don't work on my feet anymore; I sit at a desk for 8 hours.
  5. I'm no longer counting change to buy a child's meal, instead, I am splurging upwards of $10-15 for lunch.
  6. My boyfriend told me he loved the way I look.
  7. I stopped taking pictures of myself or updating my FB/MS pages.
  8. I don't see friends anymore so no one's been around to tell me I look "a little chubby".
  9. I haven't worn shorts and my fat was hiding where I didn't notice it.
  10. I convinced myself that I was eating healthy when I was really just eating a LOT of vegetables and huuuge salads.
  11. I'm lazy.
  12. I'm weak.
  13. I'm out of excuses.

I need to keep control. If I can't stay in control today, I'm going to lose hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment