Weight Widget

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Empty Sky, Full Tummy

Ok, not "full" but it's 800 cal day. And that's a lot imo.

I had green tea for breakfast:
<333 Starbucks. Gotta remember to bring my Centrum to work or I forget to take it.

Subway for lunch:
Turkey&Swiss on Flatbread with tomatoes and cucumbers. Vinegar for dressing.
1 pack of apple slices I'm saving for later and a cup of ice water (which I paid fountain drink price for just to get those stupid Scrabble game pieces.. lol.)

Dinner:
I'm planning on grilling some Tilapia and Zucchini.

Desert:
no ty. >:[

It's a beautiful day in NY today. Post-rain sunshine days are always sooooo nice. I'm taking the long way home and getting in some walking tonight.

2 comments:

  1. hey, i love your url thingy.
    glad you did well today. it was a really nice day in england too, or where im from anyway lol. its been raining all week so it was nice to have a sunny day. i got off the bus an hour walk away from my house and it didnt even feel like exercising.
    have a good rest of the week:)

    Lexy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty Lexy, you have a wonderful week too. :D

    ReplyDelete